・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・◆◇◆ Select Language ◆◇◆・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Chinese ・ English ・ Indonesian ・ Korean ・

 Spanish ・ Thai ・Malagasy・ Vietnamese ・ Bengali 
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

2017/10/20

Resort Jam Concert

Hallo, (^-^)//
My name is Julia and I am a one-year exchange student at iCLA of Yamanashi Gakuin Daigaku.

September 30th, some of my friends from uni and I had the amazing opportunity to visit this open-air concert featuring all kinds of Yamanashi artists. 

Even though none of us knew any of the artists we had the greatest time!
All of the Acts, singers, rappers, the bands and even the dancers were unbelievably good!
My number one was a singer named Munehiro.
Even with her 41 years (which she confessed to us all on stage) she rocked the crowd like none of the others could.
Not once in my life have I seen someone motivate a crowd with that much energy.!

If you’ve got some time on you, try to listen to some of her songs! \(^o^)/
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・